Activating Your Debit Card
If you receive your card at a Reliant Bank branch, you'll select your Personal Identification Number (PIN), the card will be activated and available to use immediately. If you receive your card in the mail, you will activate it and select your PIN by calling 1-800-992-3808. You can change your PIN at any time from a Reliant Bank ATM or by calling this 800 number.
Your Reliant Bank Mastercard® Debit Card gives you convenient access to your cash. You can use your card to make purchases anywhere Mastercard is accepted, withdraw cash from an ATM, or pay bills online and by phone. Reliant debit cards come with built-in protection with an embedded chip (EMV) to provide you with enhanced security.
Getting a new debit card is a snap, visit any Reliant branch and walk out with a new debit card today!
You can use Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® with your debit card to pay quickly, conveniently, and securely at checkout in stores, online and for in-app purchases.
To get started, simply choose your preferred mobile wallet.
Cardholders can also fight debit card fraud within CardValet, a service available from Reliant’s mobile app. CardValet will allow you to temporarily block transactions (except pending and recurring transactions) if you believe your debit card number has been compromised. This service also allows you to establish real-time alerts for transactions allowing you to manage, track and report specific types of usage and quickly detect unauthorized activity. Cardholders set alerts and control preferences using a variety of options to customize the experience. CardValet features include:
- Location-based alerts and controls: Location controls restrict transactions to merchants located within a certain range of each cardholder's location (using the phone's GPS); transactions requested outside of the specified range can be declined.
- Usage alerts and controls: Users can establish spending limits to allow transactions up to a certain dollar value and decline transactions when amounts exceed pre-defined thresholds.
- Merchant alerts and controls: Transactions can be monitored or controlled for specific purchases such as gas, hotel, travel, restaurants and groceries. Transactions can also be monitored and controlled for specific transaction categories like in-store purchases, e-commerce transactions, mail/phone orders and ATM transactions.
- On/off setting: This control can disable a lost or stolen card. When the card is "on," transactions are allowed in accordance with each cardholder's usage control settings. When the card is "off," no purchases or withdrawals are approved until the card is turned back "on.”
Mastercard Benefits included with your Debit Card
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ provides you with access to a number of Identity Theft resolution services, should you believe you are a victim of Identity Theft. This product offering will alert you about possible identity theft by monitoring the surface, dark and deep web, searching for compromised credentials and potentially damaging use of your registered personal information in order to detect fraud at its inception.
- Extended Warranty up to twelve months of additional coverage.
- Satisfaction Guarantee receive a refund, up to $250, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase within 60 days of purchase if the store will not accept the item for return.
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™ enjoy a 15% savings on Airport Meet and Greet services. Arrange for a personal, dedicated Meet and Greet agent to escort you through the airport on departure, arrival or any connecting flights at over 700 destinations worldwide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For more information about your Mastercard benefits, download the complete benefits guide:
Reliant Bank Mastercard Debit Card Guide to Benefits [PDF 201 KB]