Getting complete information on the front end will help speed up the loan process. Use our checklist to make sure you have all the proper documentation needed to expedite your loan:
- Social Security Number – yours and anyone else who will be named on the loan
- A record of all your recurring monthly expenses – car payments, credit cards, etc. Be sure to include the outstanding balances, minimum monthly payments and the name and addresses of each creditor.
- A list of all employers for the past two years along with contact information (phone and address)
- The address for your place of residence for the past two years. If renting, include name and contact information of landlord.
- A list of any other real estate you may own. Be sure to include the addresses, current market value of each property and the loan information (loan amount, monthly payment amount, lender’s name and contact information, etc.)
- If you have a contract on a house, please provide the contact information of the selling real estate agent.
Once you decide to move forward with your Reliant Mortgage, you may be asked to provide the following additional items:
- A check for the application fee made payable to
- Your last two payroll stubs which show your year to date earnings
- Original W-2 forms for the past year. A current profit and loss statement and balance sheet are needed for self-employed individuals
- Your two most recent bank statements for all checking, savings accounts, CDs, IRAs, etc.
- A final signed purchase contract on the home you wish to buy. Be sure to include a receipt for any earnest money or deposit you have already put down on the house
- A copy of the purchase contract for your existing property if applicable
For more information or to apply for a loan, schedule an appointment with a Reliant Bank Mortgage Representative today. Call 615.221.2040.
Additional information may be required for loan approval. Loan approval is subject to program guidelines. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.