Loan Originator Assistant – Hendersonville, TN
Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 17 retail locations in Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant’s mortgage division is housed in Brentwood, Tennessee, but provides mortgage services nationally. Reliant offers a variety of deposit, lending, and mortgage products and services to business and retail customers. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Loan Originator Assistant. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the Processing Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Loan Originator Assistant is responsible for performing all opening tasks on a mortgage loan file when received by Bank.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verifies employment listed on the 1003
- Orders home owner’s insurance or change of mortgagee clause
- Orders title commitment and supporting documents
- Orders tax transcripts
- Orders credit supplements
- Runs fraud services
- Assigns FHA case number (as appropriate)
- Orders appraisal
- Runs CAIVRS (as appropriate)
- Runs LDP/GSA on all transaction parties
- Performs reverse searches on all employers
- Orders flood certificate
- Verifies social security number
- Runs USPS lookup of the subject property
- Ensures processed files comply with Employer’s published policies and underwriting requirements;
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services whenever possible; participates in bank sponsored events, networking and volunteer opportunities at every opportunity
- Provides services that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Proficient understanding of mortgage banking concepts and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing, speaking and listening.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills to input and retrieve data in loan operation systems
- Ability to produce documents and spreadsheets, and to maintain databases
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to provide superior level of customer service
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k), paid time off and volunteer time. Qualified candidates may submit their resume via e-mail to HR@reliantbank.com. Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.