Rely on us to be there 24/7 to help you
with your digital banking.
Important information and frequently asked questions for First Advantage Bank clients using online and mobile banking.
Beginning at 8 a.m., customers will be unable to access telephone banking and online bill payment.
By 1 p.m., make sure you know your password to online banking (or reset it if you don’t) if you save passwords in your browser or use a password saving program.
By 2 p.m., review your account alerts in online banking and note any you wish to continue using.
Beginning at 2 p.m., customers will be unable to access the mobile app.
Before 3 p.m., please review your CardValet® alerts and rules and make note of any you plan to continue using. CardValet® debit card rules and alerts will need to be reestablished with Reliant Bank’s online banking platform after conversion weekend.
Beginning at 3 p.m., customers will be unable to access online banking.
At 3 p.m., Popmoney within First Advantage Bank’s online banking platform will be deactivated. Any pending, recurring or future-dated Popmoney payments dated May 8, 2020, and later will be canceled.
All payments scheduled by 8 a.m. on Friday, May 8, 2020, will be honored. You will be unable to schedule additional payments until 9 a.m. on Monday, May 11, 2020.
- First Advantage Bank customers may begin using all Reliant Bank branches.
- Access to telephone banking, online banking, bill payment, and the mobile app will be restored.
- You may begin accessing your online account at www.reliantbank. com or through the Reliant Bank mobile app. Use your current First Advantage Bank username and password to login.
- At 9 a.m., add your Reliant Bank debit card alerts to CardValet® in the Reliant Bank mobile app.
Frequently Asked Questions Online & Mobile Banking
Yes. Customers will experience changes in personal and business online banking that will require action on Monday, May 11, 2020.
- If your existing username is unavailable, your banker will contact you.
- Customers who use Business Banking at https://www.firstadvantagebanking.com/ will login to Treasury Management Online Banking at www.reliantbank.com. You will log in with your existing username and password (your banker will contact you if your username is unavailable). If you currently use a hard token (token) to access Business Banking (Treasury Management Online), your token will convert, and you can continue to use your token following conversion. If you experience issues logging in following conversion, please contact your banker.