Rely on us to be your neighborhood bank.
Important information and frequently asked questions for all First Advantage Bank clients.
- Beginning at 8 a.m., customers will be unable to access telephone banking.
- Beginning at 8 a.m., customers will be unable to access online bill payment.
- By 1 p.m. if you use a password-saving program or save your password in your browser, make sure you know your password or reset it by 1 p.m.
- By 2 p.m., review your account alerts in online banking and note any you wish to continue using.
- Beginning at 3 p.m., customers will be unable to access the mobile app.
- Beginning at 3 p.m., customers will be unable to access online banking.
- Before 3 p.m., please review your CardValet® alerts and rules and make note of any you plan to continue using. CardValet® debit card rules and alerts will need to be re-established with Reliant Bank’s online banking platform after conversion weekend.
- At 3 p.m., Popmoney within First Advantage Bank’s online banking platform will be deactivated. Any pending, recurring or future-dated Popmoney payments dated May 8, 2020, and later will be canceled.
All First Advantage Bank and Reliant Bank locations will be closed.
- First Advantage Bank customers may begin using all Reliant Bank branches.
- Access to telephone banking, online banking, bill payment, and the mobile app will be restored.
- You may begin accessing your online account at www.reliantbank. com or through the Reliant Bank mobile app. Use your current First Advantage Bank username and password to login.
- At 9 a.m., begin using your Reliant Bank Mastercard® debit card.
- At 9 a.m., add your Reliant Bank debit card alerts to CardValet® in the Reliant Bank mobile app.
- At 9 a.m., add your Reliant Bank debit card to ApplePay, GooglePay or SamsungPay.
What is Not Changing:
Branch Hours: Branch hours will remain the same following conversion weekend.
Direct Deposit and Automated Payments: Your direct deposits and automated payments will continue.
What is Changing:
Branch Locations: First Advantage Bank branch locations remain the same following conversion weekend, except the following:
- Franklin Banking Center. The First Advantage Franklin Banking Center located at 1212 Murfreesboro Road, Franklin, Tennessee will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 8, 2020. All accounts maintained at this banking center will transfer to Reliant Bank’s branch office at 101 Creekstone Boulevard in Franklin, Tennessee.
- Cool Springs Banking Center. The First Advantage Cool Springs Banking Center located at 101 International Drive, Franklin, Tennessee will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, May 8, 2020. All accounts maintained at this banking center will transfer to Reliant Bank’s branch office at 1736 Carothers Parkway in Brentwood, Tennessee.
- Please note the transfer of accounts will occur automatically, and no action by you will be necessary.
Full access to all Reliant Bank branches becomes available on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Your Debit Card. If you have an active First Advantage Bank Mastercard® ATM or debit card (issued prior to April 17, 2020, and activity within the past six months), you will receive a new Reliant Bank Mastercard® debit card prior to conversion weekend. If your card was issued after April 17, 2020, you will receive your Reliant Bank Mastercard® debit card the week of May 11, 2020.
Continue using your First Advantage Bank Mastercard® ATM or debit card through Monday, May 11, 2020 at 9 a.m. At that time, you will begin using your Reliant Bank Mastercard® debit card. Please note that any automatic payments you have scheduled using your First Advantage Bank debit card will need to be updated to reflect your Reliant Bank debit card information. You’ll be pleased to know that point of sale transaction limits remain at $2,500, and daily ATM withdrawal limits have increased to $800.
3D Secure. If your First Advantage Bank Mastercard® debit card is currently enrolled with 3D Secure, that coverage will expire on May 11, 2020.
Reliant provides Enfact Fraud Monitoring for Mastercard® debit cards. Reliant debit card holders are automatically enrolled to receive EnFact Fraud Text Alerts. This free service will quickly alert you of any suspicious activity on your debit card by sending a text notification to your mobile phone. This allows you to instantly and easily review potentially fraudulent transactions, keeping you and your funds protected.
CardValet®: If you currently use CardValet® to manage your First Advantage Bank Mastercard® debit card, please make note of any settings and alerts in the First Advantage Bank mobile app. You can add these alerts to your new Reliant Bank debit card in the Reliant Bank mobile app beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Important Note: Activate your Reliant Bank debit card upon receipt so it’s ready to use beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, May 11, 2020.
Website: The new website is www.reliantbank.com.
Routing Number: The ABA routing number will change at conversion to 064109167 for checks, ACH, and wires. Please continue using your current supply of checks and preprinted deposit slips until the supply is depleted. Then reorder new Reliant Bank checks with the updated routing number. Automatic electronic credits (ex: payroll) or debits (ex: bill payments) already established will continue to process. However, to eliminate any processing errors in the future, it’s important to update with Reliant Bank’s routing number (064109167) at your earliest convenience. Please contact your banker with any questions.
Account Names and Features: Your deposit account(s) will automatically convert to the Reliant Bank account that most closely resembles your existing account. If you’re unsure of the account type you currently have, please refer to your most recent First Advantage Bank account statement. After reviewing the conversion tables within this guide, please contact your banker if you prefer another account type.
Savings Accounts: The dormant period for savings accounts will change from 36 months to 24 months. Savings accounts with no activity in 24 months will become dormant. The $6.00 monthly dormant charge will be waived for the first three quarterly cycles. During this time, you’ll need to complete a transaction to activate your account.
Reclassification of Funds in Accounts: We may perform a periodic reclassification of the funds in your account for purposes of Regulation D. We will periodically allocate funds between two different subaccounts. This change will not affect your bank statement, account balance, interest earned, FDIC insurance or any other features.
Fees: See the bottom of this page for a current Fee Schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions General Banking
Reliant Bank is a locally-headquartered bank whose success is founded on the principle of cultivating strong relationships. Reliant’s culture thrives on positive experiences – with customers, employees and the communities in which it serves. Its mission is to inspire and empower employees, deliver exceptional customer experiences and give back to the community through involvement and outreach. Reliant Bank believes banking is a people business, and they are committed to providing quality financial products and services to you at exceptional value.