Rely on us to be there 24/7 to help you
with your digital banking.
Important information and frequently asked questions for Community Bank & Trust clients using online and mobile banking.
- Beginning at 8 a.m., customers will be unable to access telephone banking and online bill payment.
- By 1 p.m., make sure you know your password to online banking (or reset it if you don’t) if you save passwords in your browser or use a password saving program.
- By 2 p.m., review your account alerts in online banking and note any you wish to continue using.
- Before 2 p.m., please review your CardValet® alerts and rules and make note of any you plan to continue using. CardValet® debit card rules and alerts will need to be re-established with Reliant Bank’s online banking platform after conversion weekend.
- Beginning at 2 p.m., customers will be unable to access the mobile app.
- Beginning at 3 p.m., customers will be unable to access online banking.
- At 3 p.m., Popmoney within Community Bank & Trust’s online banking platform will be deactivated. Any pending, recurring or future-dated Popmoney payments dated January 17, 2020 and later will be cancelled.
All payments scheduled by 8 a.m. on Friday, January 17, 2020, will be honored. You will be unable to schedule any additional payments until 9 a.m. on Monday, January 20, 2020.
QuickBooks, Quicken, Mint and QuickBooks Online
Frequently Asked Questions Online & Mobile Banking
Yes. Customers will experience changes in personal and business online banking that will require action on Monday, January 20, 2020.
- If your existing username is unavailable, your banker will contact you.
- Customers who use Business Online Banking at https://www.communitybankandtrustonline.com/ will login to Treasury Management Online Banking at www.reliantbank.com. You will log in with your existing username and password (your banker will contact you if your username is unavailable). If you currently use a hard token (token) to access Business Online Banking (Treasury Management Online), your token will convert, and you can continue to use your token following conversion. If you experience issues logging in following conversion, please contact your banker.