PPP Second Draw Borrowers
Reliant has partnered with Kabbage / Biz2Credit to begin accepting Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan applications beginning Tuesday, January 19. Visit the application portal or learn more about second draw PPP loans.
Second Draw Borrowers
SBA reopened the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) for Second Draw Loans the week of January 11, 2021. Reliant Bank’s lending partner, Kabbage / Biz2Credit, began accepting applications on Tuesday, January 19th. Applicants may apply before March 31, 2021, or until funds are no longer available. Second Draw PPP Loans can be used to help fund payroll costs, including benefits. Funds can also be used to pay for mortgage interest, rent, utilities, worker protection costs related to COVID-19, uninsured property damage costs caused by looting or vandalism during 2020, and certain supplier costs and expenses for operations.
Who Can Apply and What Documents are Required?
Who is eligible to apply for a second draw PPP loan?
You may be eligible for a PPP loan if your business together with affiliates (if applicable):
- is a US based company which was operational on or before February 15, 2020 and has not permanently closed
- previously received and used the full amount of the First Draw PPP loan on eligible expenses (you may or may not have applied for forgiveness)
- has not more than 300 employees
- can demonstrate at least a 25% reduction in gross receipts in any quarter of 2020 compared to the same quarter in 2019 (special provisions apply to seasonal businesses and businesses not in operation in 2019) OR, can demonstrate a 25% reduction in annual gross receipts using your 2020 tax return compared to your 2019 tax return.
Borrowers are responsible for determining whether they are eligible for a PPP loan and are required when they apply for a PPP loan.
When do I need to supply the documents demonstrating the 25% reduction?
- For loan requests over $150,000, the documents must be supplied at the time of application
- For loan requests of $150,000 or less, you may supply documentation at the time of forgiveness; however, you are encouraged to supply it at the time of application
What is my maximum second draw PPP loan amount?
- For most borrowers, 2.5x average monthly payroll costs for 2019 or 2020, up to $2 million
- For borrowers with an NAICS of 72 (Accommodations and Food Sector), 3.5x average monthly payroll costs for 2019 or 2020, up to $2 million
What documents will be needed to apply?
You must submit documentation to establish eligibility and to demonstrate the qualifying payroll amount. These documents may include:
- Payroll records
- Payroll tax filings
- Form 1099-Misc
- Schedule C
- Schedule F
- Income and expenses from a sole proprietorship
- Bank records
For more information on required documentation and how to calculate loan amounts, visit the US Treasury website document: How to Calculate Revenue Reduction and Maximum Loan Amounts Including What Documentation to Provide
How Do I Apply?
Where is the application link?
At the top of this webpage, eligible borrowers may apply using the link to Reliant Bank’s PPP lending partner, Kabbage / Biz2Credit. Kabbage originated, funded, and serviced $5.8 billion in PPP loans in 2020, represented by nearly 209,000 eligible businesses.
When I click the application link, I receive a redirection message. What does this mean?
The link will redirect you to the cobranded application page for Kabbage / Biz2Credit. The redirection message is a notification that you are leaving Reliant Bank’s website.
Is there a preferred web browser to optimize performance of the Kabbage application link?
Yes. Google Chrome is the preferred web browser. However, you may also use Internet Explorer.
Do I need to complete all my application at once?
It is recommended that the digital application be completed in its entirety upon beginning the application process. However, if you unable to complete the entire application process, you will be able to return to the application and your progress will be saved. Be advised, it is suggested that borrowers have all required documentation, including their first draw loan SBA Loan Number, available prior to beginning the application.
Where do I obtain my first draw loan SBA Loan Number?
Contact your Reliant Bank Relationship Manager to obtain your first draw loan SBA Loan Number.
I have a question about my Kabbage / Biz2Credit application or PPP loan funded through Kabbage / Biz2Credit. Who do I contact?
For general questions about PPP first draw loans, visit SBA-PPP or US Treasury-PPP or contact an accountant or legal advisor. Your Reliant Bank Relationship Manager may be able to answer general questions about PPP. For specific questions about your Kabbage / Biz2Credit application, please contact Biz2Credit customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-415-4632. Reliant Bank employees will not have access to this information.
Once you have initiated your PPP loan application, you may log in to your account, using the email address / password. You are encouraged to check the dashboard frequently to stay updated automatically. Bookmark the tab and refresh to receive automatic updates.