Multiple Account Options
We are pleased to introduce our new family of Business and Corporate credit cards. Whether you are looking to increase your purchasing power or better control expenses, we have the card that is right for you.
- A convenient method to separate business expenses, manage cash flow, track spending and better forecast for the future.
- Competitive APRs, worldwide acceptance and the professional service you have come to expect from us.
- Additional employee cards at no cost to you with the ability to set individual spending limits.
- Multiple payment options, including automatic debit, online, in branch or by mail.
We have a deep understanding of the dynamics in our community and your business.
Accumulate unlimited rewards points, enjoy complimentary premier services and exclusive concierge assistance
- Earn double points for every dollar spent on airfare, hotel, car rental and dining, and 1 point per dollar for all other purchases.**
- Easily redeem points quickly for:
- Gift cards—Your points can redeem a variety of brand-name gift cards including: fine and casual dining, travel experiences, shopping and entertainment.
- Cash-back statement credit--Use your rewards points to receive cash credits to your Reliant Bank business credit card statement in any available point denomination
- Travel-Directly access a number of travel sites, book your services and credit your account or redeem points for travel-related gift cards
- Terms and Conditions
Earn valuable points – one for every dollar spent--with no earning caps
- Rewards points can be quickly redeemed for many items including:
- Travel –Use any available point balance to book your travel and credit your account. You can book and redeem points for many expenses, including hotel, car rental and other travel purchases
- Cash-back statement credit--Easily redeem a cash credit on your Reliant Bank credit card statement
- Gift cards-- We have a variety of gift card options- ranging from gas to golf
Our lowest APR business card
- 0% Introductory APR on Balance Transfers and Purchases for 6 Months. After that, the variable APR will be 10.49% to 18.49% APR based on creditworthiness. Terms and Conditions
- Our lowest APR allows you:
- Access to a revolving line of credit to use for business-related purchases
- The ability to carry a balance each month and enjoy a low monthly payment
- Better management of day-to-day business expenses than cash
All Business Cards Feature:
- Multiple payment options, including automatic debit, online bill pay, in a Reliant Bank branch or by mail.
- Consolidated or individual billing statement options.
- Ability to add employee cards at no additional cost and customize spending limits by individual.
- Travel Assistance Services for travel documents and medical referrals.*
- Purchase Assurance for items damaged or stolen.*
- Mastercard benefits, for a guide to benefits click here [PDF 250 KB].
All Reliant Bank Rewards Cards:
- Offer hundreds of rewards redemption options
- Click here to view Reward Redemption options & categories
- Are great all-around rewards cards that consistently give you 1 point for every dollar you spend
- Include redemption options lower than 5,000 points which means you can you can redeem items quickly
- Earn points for each purchase that you can redeem for airline, hotel, cash back, gift cards, support for your favorite charity and more.
Subject to credit approval. Ask for details.
*Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Please consult your Guide to benefits for specific benefit configuration.
For details on Rewards Program, please visit My Reliant Apex Card and select Rewards Terms and Conditions. Rewards options are subject to change without notice.
**We group similar merchant category codes into Purchase Categories that are used to calculate the stated rewards points. We make every effort to include all relevant merchant category codes in the listed Purchase Categories. However, even though a merchant or the items that it sells may appear to fit within a Purchase Category, the merchant may not provide us with the merchant code that will fall within that Purchase Category. Because of this, we cannot guarantee that a purchase will qualify for more than the standard 1 (one) rewards points as any purchase where a merchant uses a category code outside of the eligible Purchase Category does not qualify for additional rewards points.