Branch Status Information
Reliant branches are open for lobby and drive-thru service with the exception of the locations noted on this page. For a list of all branch locations and hours, click here.
If you or someone around you is unwell or have been placed in quarantine, please don’t choose the lobby for service – use alternative solutions including telephone or online banking instead.
The health and safety of our employees and customers remains a top priority. While inside a Reliant location, we ask you to please maintain 6-foot physical distancing between you and others in the branch – whether our employees or other customers. Floor markers are in place to remind us of this important preventative measure*.
We continue to offer alternative and digital banking options and encourage you to use these important channels for service.
Digital and Alternative Banking
- 24/7 Mobile App – Account access connecting you to multiple banking services.
- Online Bill Pay – Web-based payment portal accessed via mobile app and desktop browser.
- 24/7 ATMs – Available at every Reliant Bank location and more than 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network.
- Tap-To-Pay – Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® via your connected Reliant Bank account. Use your smartphone to pay at participating merchants to avoid contact with high-touch surfaces.
- Debit Card/Credit Card – Remote purchasing capabilities if you are staying at home.
- 24/7 Telephone Banking – Access account functions directly from your phone. Call your local branch or 877-221-2050 and follow the prompts to get started.
- Online Banking – Desktop or mobile access allowing you to check balances, view statements, transfer funds, and other tasks.
We appreciate your business and your patience during this time. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Government orders may provide an exemption for small children and those unable to wear a face covering due to health reasons. We ask that everyone practice social distancing while visiting a Reliant location.
The risk of contracting COVID cannot be completely eliminated.