Virtual Experience Specialist – Franklin, TN
Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 17 retail locations in Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant offers a variety of deposit, lending, and mortgage products and services to business and retail customers. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Virtual Experience Specialist located in Franklin, TN. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the Virtual Experience Team Lead.
For additional information, locations and hours of operation, please visit reliantbank.com.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Serves as Virtual Experience Center front line sales and service specialist. Provides excellent customer care with incoming and outgoing calls, emails, messages and chats regarding daily transactions, addressing inquiries, and problem resolution. Performs most platform and teller duties including, but not limited to, consumer or business deposit accounts, credit products, treasury management or investment client requests, processes money transfers and loan payments. Acts as first line of defense to detect potential security risks, as it pertains to account fraud or suspected compromise. Participates with virtual experience center activities to accomplish improved customer engagement and product utilization, increased sales and cross-selling opportunities, reduced cost to serve, optimized branch networks, and attract and retain customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides excellent customer service including, recommendation, promotion and selling of appropriate bank products and services. Gathers information needed to efficiently process transactions and requests.
- Acts as an advocate and subject matter expert for the bank’s digital suite of products, including the mobile app, bill pay, tokenization, mobile deposit, online banking, the website and the bank’s social channels to clients and employees.
- Operates the first line of contact for treasury management customers, works to quickly resolve issues relating to business online banking and bill pay and escalates to the treasury management team when appropriate.
- Participates in project teams for scope, testing and launch of new digital products
- Utilizes data gathered from the bank’s digital products suite to cross sell to existing customers through traditional and non-traditional means including social media marketing, email marketing and live chat.
- Maintains a well-developed, working knowledge of bank products, services and delivery channels such as incoming/outgoing telephone contact, text alerts, web and mobile banking, and remote deposit capture through self-motivation, seminars, bank intranet and in-house training.
- Competent in problem analysis and solving; monitoring and managing customer complaints with understanding of how to identify and escalate priority issues.
- Documents all client contact information into contact center tracking database, generating reports as necessary.
- Consistently meets or exceeds service goals as set by management.
- Ensures workstation is neat, free of confidential information and properly stocked with forms and supplies.
- Participates in bank sponsored events; and networking and volunteer opportunities at every opportunity
- Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are growing a community of friends – one relationship at a time
- Opens new accounts, profiles customer and recommends appropriate range of products and services.
- Handles maintenance of accounts including resolving account problems, processes account changes, and closes accounts.
- Answers incoming phone inquiries, processes wires and telephone transfers, online banking needs, problem resolution, orders checks, processes stop payments, debit and credit card maintenance or disputes.
- Performs digital channel maintenance and education including resolving password resets, account lockouts, and assisting customers in using digital products.
- Accepts checks for deposit and loan payments, reducing risk by examining and verifying for proper endorsement and/or evidence of counterfeiting while ensuring the checks are properly negotiable.
- Processes withdrawal requests after verification of account ownership, appropriate signatures and/or customer balances.
- Processes credit card cash advances.
- Processes daily teller work through Branch Capture, ensuring all account information is accurate, all transactions balance, and end of the day file is received by core processor.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred
- Minimum of one year teller experience preferred
- Excellent customer service, listening and phone etiquette skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Tech savvy with general knowledge of navigating websites and mobile apps.
- Experience with live chat and/or social media messaging preferred.
- Good general math skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to keep security codes/combinations secure and confidential
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Good Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry skills
- Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting deadlines
- Maintain a professional image with phone interaction
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k). Qualified candidates may submit their resume via e-mail to HR@reliantbank.com. Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.