Senior Operations Manager – Franklin, TN
Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 27 retail locations in Cheatham, Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Montgomery, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant’s knowledgeable commercial bankers work with business clients to develop unique and individual deposit and lending solutions that help customers succeed. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Senior Operations Manager in Franklin, TN. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This exempt position reports to the Director of Operations.
Ready to apply now?
Click the link below to create a profile and apply.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Manages and directs the Bank’s operational departments and personnel. Functional areas include but are not limited to Deposit Operations, Electronic Banking and Retail Operations. Responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures. Develop, scope, lead, and successfully deliver operational projects.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs various personnel management functions related to department managers including ensures roles are clearly defined with accurate job descriptions; leads, develops and coaches managers; and consistent performance management and formal performance evaluations.
· Understands the Bank's strategic vision and links department performance to the goals of the organization.
· Drives the growth and success of the Bank by professionally serving the needs of customers and bank employees and maintaining positive relationships with all lines of business
· Ensures compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to departmental functions including Reg E; BSA and NACHA rules; Reg. D; state law; subpoenas; levies; garnishments; court orders; B-notice, loan operations, FFIEC Guidelines and W-9 compliance. Also responsible for oversight of Wire Policy; FDICIA controls; audits and identifying and managing the associated risks of all deposit-related and loan-related loan – same as above products and services.
· Develops and implements bank policy changes related to areas of responsibility.
· Partners with other departments to review, recommend and implement new deposit products and services.
· Researches, recommends, and implements programs and procedures that are designed to improve bank operating efficiencies, which create revenue improvements or expense reductions
· Responsible and accountable for the budget process of the department, and accountable for the financial performance of Operations.
· Maintains an ongoing commitment to continuously and thoroughly evaluate emerging trends in operations, systems, processes and regulations.
· Ensures compliance with operational policies and procedures to minimize risk exposure. Communicates with management regarding the control and management of risk within the Operations Department.
· Identifies situations adversely affecting service level quality standards to determine solutions in a timely manner. Implements methods, processes, policies and procedures designed to improve performance, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
· Stays apprised of resource requirements and manages resources at the minimum levels required to achieve performance objectives in a timely manner.
· Recommends strategies for Operations and implements selected approaches.
· Provides active leadership within the Bank, driving the vision, living the values, and reinforcing expectations.
· Responsible for required internal controls for FDICA related to account maintenance function
·Leverages technology to improve productivity, efficiency and reduce expenses.
· Influences and collaborates with those outside of reporting authority to achieve shared business goals and objectives.
· Drives innovation in products and process
· Leads department and functions through data migrations, including core migrations and the conversion of records from acquired banks. Performs required data analysis, cleansing, validation, translation, mitigation and conversions to new platforms.
· Promotes the Bank’s products and services; participates in bank sponsored events, networking and volunteer opportunities whenever possible
·Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· College degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Financial, Accounting and/or Information Technology preferred
· Minimum five to ten years related experience in fraud and deposit operations, including ACH and Regulation E; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proven leadership skills, with the ability to effectively challenge and motivate staff to exceed expectations.
· Critical thinker with ability to act quickly and proactively.
· Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings
· Ability to work independently as a self-starter and within a team environment
· Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
· Self-motivated and well-organized.
· Superior oral and written communicator. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to convey information accurately and concisely. Demonstrates active listening and problem-solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to easily engage others in positive dialogue one-on-one or in group settings, and at many different levels (customers, senior managers, peers and retail employees).
· Creative and practiced at original thinking.
· Strong analytical and assessment skills. Capable of quickly understanding complex issues and ideas.
· Proven record of balancing risk and making sound decisions while achieving business goals.
· Well versed in process improvement methodology and process management techniques.
· Technically proficient. Comfortable with computers and software. Possesses a thorough understanding of core system features and functionality. Sufficiently versed to provide the functional expertise required to maximize system utilization, and adept at problem resolution. Well versed in office productivity programs.
· Thoroughly familiar with the Deposit Operations concepts and industry best practices in banks of $3 - to $10 billion. Strong fundamental knowledge of all retail deposit, digital and treasury management products and services.
· Proven ability to think and act independently and the ability to work individually or as a member of a team.
· Skilled at prioritizing duties, working under time constraints, and handling multiple tasks while remaining flexible to changing priorities and assignments.
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k), paid time off and volunteer time. Qualified candidates may submit their resume via https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/InpReliant.careers?ApplyToJob=302147334
Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Ready to apply now?
Click the link below to create a profile and apply.