Retail Operations Specialist – Franklin, TN
Reliant Bank is a fast-growing community bank headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee. Reliant’s market area includes Davidson, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner and Williamson Counties in Middle Tennessee and Hamilton County in East Tennessee. We are currently seeking a Retail Operations Specialist. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the Retail Operations Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
This position is primarily responsible for supporting the Retail Banking vertical. Subject matter expert mastery of the various products, processes and systems is paramount.
Operations delivers streamlined and consistent solutions supporting Reliant Bank’s strategic initiatives and day-to-day operations with a focus on stability, delivery, efficiencies, and people. The Operations Division supports all lines of business of Reliant Bank.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary support to Retail branches through email and phone communication
- Responsible for bank daily cash balancing and reporting results to manager
- Responsible for daily teller transaction balancing
- Responsible for providing support to the Retail team which includes researching teller outages, reviewing documentation and reporting all resolved or unresolved outages to appropriate level of management
- Responsible for troubleshooting teller transaction deficiencies/errors including researching and recommending updates to current procedures and/or Integrated Teller parameters
- Serves as back up for foreign item collection to include sending checks for collection, communicating with branch staff and processing entries
- Serves as back up for monthly savings bond report monitoring and communicates results to branch staff for completion to ensure proper end of year tax reporting
- Responsible for monthly monitoring and maintenance of address record, name record and duplicate tax identification deletion
- Serves as Retail support with new account opening Business Process Manager (BPM)
- Resets passwords in accordance to established processes
- Serves as backup in completing periodic branch cash counts
- Serves as back up for weekly cash orders for external clients
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services; participates in bank sponsored events, networking and volunteer opportunities whenever possible
- Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
- Performs other tasks and projects as needed
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Financial, Accounting and/or Information Technology preferred
- Minimum two years of banking experience in Deposit Operations or Retail preferred
- Strong knowledge of banking products and services, operating policies, procedures, and banking regulations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with creating processes, procedures, and documentation to work flow preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Ability to deliver quality internal and external client support
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k), paid time off and volunteer time. Qualified candidates may submit their resume via e-mail to HR@reliantbank.com. Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.