Help Desk Technician – Franklin, TN
Reliant Bank is a full-service commercial bank that provides customer service from its website, mobile app, via telephone and from 17 retail locations in Davidson, Hamilton, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner, and Williamson Counties in Tennessee. Reliant offers a variety of deposit, lending, and mortgage products and services to business and retail customers. The bank’s vision is to be the best financial institution at building and being a part of the communities served, one customer at a time. The company intends to continue building the Reliant brand across its markets and remains committed to building long-term value for its shareholders. We are currently seeking a Help Desk Technician in Franklin, TN. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the IT Manager.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for technical support by identifying, troubleshooting, and analyzing problems for hardware, and software over the phone and in person. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting and actively resolving end user help requests and escalating incidents to maintain business operations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides Tier 1 and other support as requested from end users
- Assists end users by evaluating problems, determining the source and guiding the issue through the proper steps for resolution
- Monitors Help Desk tickets processing on first-in first-out based on priority and escalate as necessary
- Assists in the building of new computer systems for replacement and new deployments by manual install or imaging technology
- Serves as a key member and technical resource of the bank’s Disaster Recovery and Incident Response Teams
- Works collaboratively with the bank’s Chief Information Security Officer to establish and maintains a strong security posture
- Serves in a “lead by example” role to all bank employees in understanding sound IT practices
- Partners with Operations and internal clients to understand known issues and implement improved processes, address and diagnose performance and stability, and ensures good testing processes and standards
- Utilizes technical skills and understanding to lead and manages various IT projects utilizing in-house and outsourced staffing resources
- Takes leadership in owning issue resolution and driving issues to completion
- Ensures that incident, problem management, processes, procedures, and standards are adhered to
- Embraces continued new products and technologies learning
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services whenever possible; participates in bank sponsored events, and networking and volunteer opportunities.
- Provides service that aligns with Reliant Bank’s Brand Promise: We are a growing community of friends – one relationship at a time
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- College degree with an emphasis in Business Administration, Financial, Accounting and/or Information Technology preferred
- Minimum one year of experience in a Service Desk environment or support role
- Financial Services or Banking industry experience preferred
- Desired Certifications: A+
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through writing, speaking and listening
- Ability to travel to Reliant Bank location throughout footprint
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings and on a rotating on-call schedule from 6am-10pm CST, 7 days a week
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and Vendors to understand all application layer functions related downstream business processes
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k). Qualified candidates may submit their resume to https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/InpReliant.careers?ApplyToJob=235033096 . Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.