Digital Specialist – Franklin, TN
Reliant Bank is a fast-growing community bank headquartered in Brentwood, Tennessee. Reliant’s market area includes Davidson, Hickman, Maury, Robertson, Rutherford, Sumner and Williamson Counties in Middle Tennessee and Hamilton County in East Tennessee. We are currently seeking a Digital Specialist to join our Marketing Team. This presents an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional to work in a challenging and rewarding environment. This non-exempt position reports to the VP, Digital Manager.
Purpose of Job
The Digital Specialist monitors and maintains aspects of the Bank’s digital footprint for customers and employees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles maintenance of accounts including resolving account problems and processes account changes for customers through the digital channel.
- Answers incoming digital inquiries, online banking needs, problem resolution, and processes stop payments.
- Serves as tier two support for digital channel products for the branches and the virtual branch including Online Banking, the Mobile App, BillPay, Telephone Banking, Online Account Opening and other future digital products.
- Responsible for the day-to-day tasks related to Reliant Bank’s digital communities; including but not limited to writing content, moderating comments, responding to messages, and monitoring keywords and competitors.
- Creates social media and cost-per-click advertising campaigns, monitors results, and improves conversions over time.
- Updates content to the Reliant website including generating copy and graphics.
- Utilizes Reliant’s Email Sending Provider to create email campaigns, including subject lines, copy and graphics. Monitors and provides reporting on the success of campaigns.
- Maintains a well-developed, working knowledge of bank products and services through self-motivation, seminars and in-house training.
- Promotes the Bank’s products and services whenever possible. Participates in bank-sponsored events including networking and volunteer opportunities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- College degree in related field or equivalent professional experience preferred
- One to three years’ experience creating branded content preferred
- Understands search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and possesses a familiarity with website content management systems (CMS).
- General understanding of banking systems and integrations with ability to navigate customer inquiries
- Demonstrates skillful communication skills – oral, written, listening and speaking.
- Superior customer service skills required
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Skilled Adobe Creative Suite user.
- Working knowledge of email service provider suites (SendGrid or Emma preferred)
- Knowledgeable of social media platforms and tools
Reliant Bank offers competitive compensation and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, health savings accounts, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and 401(k). Qualified candidates may submit their resume via e-mail to HR@reliantbank.com. Reliant Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.