We appreciate your business and the trust you have placed in Reliant for financial advice and solutions that meet your needs. When the pandemic began, Reliant implemented service changes to protect customers and employees and keep our communities safe.
Effective October 1, Reliant has restored normal service hours for our branch lobbies. To ensure lobbies remain open for your convenience and help prevent the spread of the coronavirus, we ask you to please wear a face mask or covering while inside our branches. For safety and identification purposes, you may be asked to lower your mask briefly upon entrance.
If you or someone around you is unwell or have been placed in quarantine, please don’t choose the lobby for service – use alternative solutions including telephone or online banking instead.
The health and safety of our employees and customers remains a top priority. When inside a Reliant location, please maintain 6-foot physical distancing between you and others in the branch – whether our employees or other customers. Floor markers are in place to remind us of this important preventative measure.
As always, we continue to offer alternative and digital banking options and encourage you to use these important channels for service.
Digital and Alternative Banking
- 24/7 Mobile App – Account access connecting you to multiple banking services.
- Online Bill Pay – Web-based payment portal accessed via mobile app and desktop browser.
- 24/7 ATMs – Available at every Reliant Bank location and more than 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network.
- Tap-To-Pay – Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® via your connected Reliant Bank account. Use your smartphone to pay at participating merchants to avoid contact with high-touch surfaces.
- Debit Card/Credit Card – Remote purchasing capabilities if you are staying at home.
- 24/7 Telephone Banking – Access account functions directly from your phone. Call your local branch or 877-221-2050 and follow the prompts to get started.
- Online Banking – Desktop or mobile access allowing you to check balances, view statements, transfer funds, and other tasks.
As an essential business, we remain committed to serving you and our communities through financial service, guidance and assistance during this unprecedented time.