Last week, Reliant began reopening lobbies with added precautions and limited hours, as part of a phased initiative to move towards our normal business model as we continue navigating through the COVID-19 pandemic.
As part of a phased plan to return our business model to normal, Reliant has begun to reopen lobbies – with added precautions and limited hours. Though all Reliant locations have maintained normal operating hours during the pandemic, the service model changed to drive thru, phone and digital access with lobby visits by appointment only.
On May 26, we reopened these branch lobbies with hours of 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.:
- Ashland City Branch, 575 South Main Street, Ashland City
- Chattanooga Branch, 633 Chestnut Street, Suite 100, Chattanooga
- James Campbell Branch, 501 S. James Campbell Boulevard, Columbia
- Maryland Farms Branch, 5109 Peter Taylor Park Drive, Suite 300, Brentwood
- Nashville Pike Branch, 1204 Nashville Pike, Gallatin
- Tradewinds Branch, 1929 Madison Street, Clarksville
And on Monday, June 8, we will reopen these lobbies with hours of 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.:
- Centerville Branch, 314 N. Public Square, Centerville
- Franklin Branch, 101 Creekstone Boulevard, Suite 100, Franklin
- Kingston Springs Branch, 101 W. Kingston Springs Road, Kingston Springs
- Madison Street Branch, 1430 Madison Street, Clarksville
- Mt. Pleasant Branch, 105 Public Square, Mt. Pleasant
- Murfreesboro Branch, 1835 East Northfield Boulevard, Murfreesboro
- St. Bethlehem Branch, 2070 Wilma Rudolph Boulevard, Clarksville
- Springfield Branch, 701 South Main Street, Springfield
All other branches maintain their altered service model of providing bank support via drive thru, phone and digital access with lobby visits by appointment only.
To help protect your health and safety – along with that of our employees and communities, please remember these alternative and digital banking options are available to make banking from home easy and convenient.
Digital and Alternative Banking
- 24/7 Mobile App – Account access connecting you to multiple banking services.
- Online Bill Pay – Web-based payment portal accessed via mobile app and desktop browser.
- 24/7 ATMs – Available at every Reliant Bank location and more than 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network.
- Tap-To-Pay – Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® via your connected Reliant Bank account. Use your smartphone to pay at participating merchants to avoid contact with high-touch surfaces.
- Debit Card/Credit Card – Remote purchasing capabilities if you are staying at home.
- 24/7 Telephone Banking – Access account functions directly from your phone. Call your local branch or 877-221-2050 and follow the prompts to get started.
- Online Banking – Desktop or mobile access allowing you to check balances, view statements, transfer funds, and other tasks.
Please remember that if you visit a Reliant location, we have protective protocols in place for you to follow. This includes maintaining the recommended 6-foot physical distancing between you and others in the branch – whether our employees or other customers. To help us be mindful of this important preventative measure, floor markers have been placed.
Upon entering a branch, you may encounter health screening questions, and in addition, we are limiting the number of customers in the branch at any one time to reduce crowding. To help with this measure, we request that you only bring individuals with you if they are needed to complete the transaction. If maximum occupancy is reached at any location, an employee will be available at the door for check-in, and you may be asked to return to your vehicle until someone is available to assist you.
Thank you for your continued business. It is our pleasure to support your financial needs while providing you with a top-notch service experience.
DeVan Ard, Jr.
Chairman, President and CEO