During these unprecedented times, we are following CDC social distancing guidelines and taking proactive steps to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Please know the health and well-being of our customers, our employees, and our communities is our top priority, and we are closely monitoring the pandemic.
- Effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020, Reliant has temporarily adjusted lobby hours at our Chattanooga branch to 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- We have temporarily closed the East Main branch, located at 425 East Main Street in Gallatin, Tennessee, for deep cleaning. We plan to reopen drive-thru services at this branch as quickly as possible.
- Effective Friday, March 20, 2020, we will temporarily close all Reliant branch lobbies to appointment only. To schedule a branch appointment, please contact your local banker during bank business hours. Prior to scheduling a branch appointment, we ask you to let us know if you have traveled out of the state in the past two weeks, are experiencing flu like symptoms or fever, have been asked to self-quarantine, or have come into contact with anyone who has.
- Branches with drive-thru access will continue to provide service as usual.
We strongly encourage you to access the digital tools and alternative banking options below. We are advising customers who can access these options to please consider them as a first option. That way, we can all take part in minimizing the spread of COVID-19.
- 24/7 Mobile App – Account access connecting you to multiple banking services.
- Online Bill Pay – Web-based payment portal accessed via mobile app and desktop browser.
- 24/7 ATMs – Available at every Reliant Bank location and more than 32,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide through the MoneyPass® network.
- Tap-To-Pay – Apple Pay®, Google PayTM or Samsung Pay® via your connected Reliant Bank account. Use your smartphone to pay at participating merchants to avoid contact with high-touch surfaces.
- Debit Card/Credit Card – Remote purchasing capabilities if you are staying at home.
- 24/7 Telephone Banking – Access account functions directly from your phone.
- Online Banking – Desktop or mobile access allowing you to check balances, view statements, transfer funds, and other tasks.
If you have not enrolled in our online banking services, click here to enroll.
For now, we are doing everything we can to make sure each Reliant Bank location is a safe place to do your banking. And we ask you to do your part as well.
To help prevent contamination of others, follow these guidelines:
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer while out in public.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze.
- Keep your distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth – especially if you have not washed your hands.
- If you are feeling symptoms, avoid going out but seek medical care if necessary.
We also understand there may be instances where our customers may find themselves facing financial difficulties during this time. Reliant Bank is here to help, so we encourage anyone who may be impacted to reach out to discuss how we might be of assistance.
Our goal is to make sure there is no interruption in our ability to service you during these temporary measures. Should you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call.