At Reliant Bank, the well-being of our employees and customers is of utmost importance. And like organizations and individuals across the country, we are closely monitoring the current status of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
We understand that it’s unnerving to learn that the coronavirus has made its way to our community and want to assure you that we are taking proper precautions.
In addition to ensuring that our employees are following CDC recommendations and common-sense measures, we want to share these tips that may be taken to avoid illness and help respond to this emerging public health threat:
- Wash your hands often using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you’ve touched someone who is sick. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with people who are experiencing symptoms of flu or other respiratory diseases.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you have cold and cough symptoms, make sure to cover your coughs and sneezes by using the bend of your arm (elbow) or using disposable tissues and immediately disposing of them in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Stay away from others who are sick.
The following resources are available for up-to-date information.